At Pinnacle Resolutions, I facilitate communication to promote understanding and empower mutually beneficial and self- determined outcomes. Using mediation, coaching, seminars and other collaborative practices, I enable my clients to be part of the solution process, not powerless bystanders. I am sensitive to your wish for containing the costs associated with your communications issue, while not sacrificing thoughtful decision-making. I customize my services to fit your needs to create lasting agreements and solutions that enable mutual satisfaction and peace of mind. I mediate disputes in a variety of domains, including commercial, legal, diplomatic, workplace, community and family matters.
Here are a few of the reasons why mediation is a more suitable than litigation for serving my clients interests.
- You need an economical solution to your problem, with closure.
- You want to eliminate the risk of a negative outcome.
- You need a faster resolution than is available through a lengthy litigation
- You need more privacy and confidentiality than a court case will allow.
- You want an interest-based resolution.
Cases that are most successful in mediation include:
- Where both parties are willing to try a cooperative resolution process.
- Where the parties are interested in obtaining a self determined outcome that maximizes mutual collective benefit to the parties.
- Where the parties wish to control the risks of litigation.
- Where the parties will need to cooperate, work, or live together in the future.
- Where it is important to the parties to have an economical and expeditious resolution.
- When the parties require privacy and confidentiality.
I hope that you find the information on this web site helpful and informative. I welcome questions about my services and inquiries about how I can be of service to you.